11 September 2011

Just Add Ink - Challenge 84

This weeks challenge from Just Add Ink is:   White plus ONE other colour!


As I walked though Myres Department Store yesterday, they where setting up the christmas decoration shop, so I thought that I would use this challenge to make a start on my Christmas Cards.   Here is my entrant:


Stamp Set:  Eastern Blooms
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock:  Whisper White & Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Circle Punches, Round Tab Punch, Basic Rhinestones and Adhesives.

Come on over to Just Add Ink   http://www.just-add-ink.blogspot.com/   and join on in the fun.

JAI Badge 2011

Thanks for stopping by!
Sammi

4 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

That is a very cool card Sammi. Great design and love the bling too. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

AB. said...

Cute!! What a creative & cool design! :)

Mae's Cachet said...

What a unique design. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

What a great layout.....I think I'm gonna have to case it. Thanks Chantell